The Netherlands Romanian Chamber of Commerce (NRCC) supports and promotes the Dutch-Romanian business community. The NRCC creates business opportunities within its active community of members, having close contact with the Embassy of the Netherlands in Romania and acting as a consultation partner between the business sector and the Romanian Government.
1. Facilitate connecting business by means of monthly and annual events;
2. Actively connect businesses where opportunity is identified;
3. Create unique experiences for members through exclusive events;
4. Offering online and offline promotional opportunities;
5. Increase member quantity and diversity;
6. Collaborate with other business entities in Romania to provide members more networking opportunities.
1. Facilitating know-how transfer across industries for achieving business performance (Knowledge Centers);
2. Inform members of (political) developments and their impact;
3. Facilitate new business start up with referrals and knowledge;
4. Be first point of contact for new Dutch business ventures in Romania;
5. Collaborate with NLinBusiness, DRN and other Dutch Chambers worldwide to provide one platform to new businesses;
6. Participate and offer services in bilateral trade missions.
1. Close collaboration with the Embassy of the Netherlands;
2. Active membership in the Coalition for Developing Romania;
3. Facilitating interaction for developing business strategies and action plans industry focused and member driven (Task Forces);
4. Consultation in creation of sustainable legislation;
5. Supporting members in case of issues;
6. Represent our values and believes in the media;
7. Create a strong connection with similar business minded entities.
1. Collaborate with, and promote NGO members;
2. Collaborate with other Chambers in the common pursuit to improve the (business) climate in Romania;
3. Contribute to social inclusion and cohesion in the Romanian society and stand up against social discrimination.