Social networks have transformed the way every business is being marketed. They have permanently changed the way they interact, answer and attract new customers.
According to a recent study, the most trusted online social media platform on product or service recommendations is Facebook. 54% of surveyed respondents said they are using Facebook as a determining factor in their decision to choose a product or service.
If you have a business, whether it's at the beginning of it’s life or not, social networking is your online connection with potential customers.
The Social Media Marketing Workshop is your opportunity to find out, in an efficient and professional work environment, how to attract fans, users who follow your posts, loyal readers and subscribers, then how to turn them into dedicated promoters and/or customers.
To maximize the benefits of social networking power and reach rate (touch), a proven approach is needed to build an appropriate plan, the right tools and know-how (specialized knowledge) so that your social media activity will generate the desired professional results.
- Basic knowledge of the branding process
- Getting started with websites (example on WordPress)
- Getting started with SEO - on-page and off-page
- The objectives and role of marketing strategies
- What is social media
- Classification of online social communication channels: Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+, Pinterest, Instagram and Youtube
- Coffee break 15 min
- Establishing the target audience according to the social communication channel
- Consumer Psychology - 12 secrets of the human brain and what motivates them to recommend in social media
- About mobile web and trends in 2017
- Conclusion and resources